Tuesday, December 13, 2016

What's new?

Well once again it's been a while sense I posted anything here.  I didn't really think anyone reads blog posts anymore. Everyone is on facebook and reads posts there. 

Anyways I editing ascots vs Aliens. It's way behind schedule for a huge list of reasons. My plan is to have it finished by the end of March. 

I have a few film productions lined up for 2017 but finding good actors is going to be a huge problem.  I use to use mandy.com but the company was purchased by a company from The UK and they no longer post casting calls for anyone under 18. I'm going to need to fundraise to buy advertising. The problem is all the online adds don't work and no one reads news papers any more. 

Facebook adds only yeld big bills for adds run and no actors found. Hum what to do . 

No comments:

Post a Comment