Saturday, January 30, 2016

This Summers Epic Feature Film project is....

I am going to make a very large action adventure thriller this summer. Scouts vs Aliens. There will be a huge amount of effects in this film and an epic amount of things I have to build and props I need to find or build. The question now becomes do I tell every one all the behind the scenes stiff as it happens or wait until after the film is completed? 

Personally I don't like to know anything about a film until I see it. I enjoy the film more that way. What are your thoughts? Please feel free to post a comment 

Cathy Director was in class the other day and made a concept poster for the film that is in design almost spot on what I was thinking. We just need to add the actors ( the film has yet to be cast) and our original UFO design we are going to use in the film. I was going to post it here but I think it's best to wait until we have our spaceship designed. 

Anyways I'm working on the script,a miniature model, casting, set designs and the very important fund raising required to make the film.  Thank you everyone for your support because truly with out your support the film projects would never be possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment