Friday, January 2, 2015

Good Luck With That. Project

So I worked on the film schedule for most of yesterday. I kind of have the mississauga cast orginized. Now today's task is to figure out the cambridge casts schedule. 

I do have some more casting to do for both films and So I need to get some script pages orginized. I also need to have a meeting with Quinn about rewrites 

I did a bunch of work on the website yesterday as well. Also trying to set up a meeting with the music talent we are hoping to use in the film. 

Also on the list for today. Booking hall with a stage for the dance / concert. Also booking the swimming pool. Both will require payment up Frount so I will need to barrow the money from someone. 

A great big thank you goes out to everyone that has donated money so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment