Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trading Props for DVD of my Films!

Hey everyone. I really want to make sure that i can help the young actors fulfill their dream of acting in a feature film this summer. I really want to get Indian Warrior ghost made this summer and not have to wait until next year. So this is my offer to anyone will to do a straight up trade.

Lets say you buy this watch on ebay and have it sent to me. I will send you a free DVD copy of any of my productions. Ebay watch sale. Trades limited to 24

Lets say you buy a life jacket that looks like this and you send it to me. I will trade two of my films on DVD and send them to you for free. Life Jacket Link. Trades limited to 24



Lets say you purchase some paddles like this and you ship it to me. I will trade you a DVD for each paddle and i will send them to you for free. Now that's a good deal. Canoe Paddle Link or this one for Two DVDs Link  Trades limited to 22

If you want to trade for stuff other than DVDs of my films, I have lots of stuff we could trade and or work out a deal. You just need to email me about making a trade. sterlingjohnston@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment