Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What New Film Production to do?

So I have placed a poll on the side bar asking people what film would they buy on DVD based on who is staring in the film. I'm planing what to do next. If we fly MadeByJef over it will add about $5,000 to the cost of a film so I need to know if there is enough interest to go forward. If I film with Tyson Thibodeau its going to add $5,000 to the cost and if they both are in the film we are already at $10,000 and we haven't even bought tape yet. So please fill out the pol and we will see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Kinda goes w/o saying i'll buy a DVD nonetheless, so my opinion isn't important. (which is my way of saying I can't make up my mind, all seem potentially awesome).
    I only wish I still had like a 100 friends wherein I could convince every one of em to buy the dvds.

    ReplyDelete