Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Think this is Do-able : )

Here is what I'm thinking. MadeByJef replied to my email and it sounds like he is interested in working on a film. I haven't heard anything from Tyson Thibodeau. I wish he would get back to me he has a fast growing fan base and I think I could easily sell 1,000 copies to them.

Anyway they way its looking a film to be shot in Niagara Falls Canada in July 2011 Starring

kyle Cleays (I have a tentative yes from his parents)

Parker Kary I haven't asked him yet but I will on Tuesday) and .

MadeByJef pending airline tickets and parents approval.

Budget is going to come in around $8,000 to $10,000 for flights for Jef and a parent, hotel or campground fees, gas for production vehicles, DVCAM Tape and food. There will most likely be some props but I'm not sure what yet because I haven't written the script yet.

Now the pole I have going seems to be leaning in the same direction so that could be a good thing. Hopefully we can have pre-orders, I mean have donations from 500 to 1,000 people that would really like to help Kyle, Parker and Jef get their film acting careers going. Again the pole looks like we may have 74 interested people.

I will post a Donation button for the project and each 25 dollar donation will get an autographed DVD copy of the film when its finish in early October. The DVD will have Dutch and German subtitles.

Now you know how I roll. Any thoughts, anyone? Comment below or feel free to email me. sterlingjohnston@hotmail.com

1 comment: