Monday, January 3, 2011

Yips! 25 Years!

I never thought I would see the day that Sterling Productions hit 25 years of film making. Yet here we are already. It's been a very bumpy ride I must say and I'm hoping that the next 25 goes supper smooth and makes more money than it loses this time around.

Many many thanks to a great person Cathy Danneberg for making this title page for the website. She is a great person to work with and does a great job. If you would like her to do some work for you, just contact her on http://www.youtube.com/cathydirector

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered what exactly that silhouette picture is on the Sterling Productions logo (people standing around on the left side, and a camera on a dolly track on the right?)
    It's been around for years so I assume it was a BTS pic from a very early production?

    ReplyDelete