Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Filming Doritos Contest Video

Almost 2 years ago I wanted to enter the Doritos name the new product contest and hopefully win the top prize. It would have been so great to win because of all the films we could have made and how many more kids I would have been able to help. But we didn’t win and I really didn’t like the ones the judges picked.
In my option they should have set the contest up differently.  It was really hard to find someone’s entry.
Anyways, I rented a bear costume for Jacob Caldwell and the tent set was already set up for the Scout Adventure film re-shoot It’s hard to believe it was – 30 c outside the studio and we were filming summer evening stuff in the studio. Those  are real trees behind the tent. The sky was just blue light shining on a white backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment